OVERALL RETURN GUIDELINES
These are Ulefone's ("Ulefone", "we" or "our") Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Ulefone.COM. If you purchase products through offline channels, please contact the final vendor who sells the products to you. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
1. All product returns require an RMA service order number. You may obtain a service number by contacting Ulefone Customer Contact Center through online chat. And you can also send email to email@example.com
2. If you return items in which you've saved personal information, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. (i.e. if a return initiated for a defective product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
3. Purchase of items, please keep the original package for at least 30 days within the return policy period in case of any return or replacement request.
4. Products that are received by Ulefone in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and will be rejected:
• Any product not purchased from Ulefone.COM;
• Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable IMEI or serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product;
• Any product that exhibits physical damage;
• Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
1.If it is not a quality issue,goods can be returned within 7 days under conditions, such as the return caused by personal preference and the phone frequency band provider unsupported, the refund will be deducted from a 10% handling fee, and the customer shall bear the return shipping fee.
2. For the products with manufacturing problems: return for refund or replacement within 30 calendar days from the invoice or delivery date, which is later.
3. A return request number can be obtained after creating returns through Ulefone Customer contact center. You need to pack the defective device and purchase certificate according to the instructions in email and deliver the package to us asap. Please be noted you need to deliver the product as soon as possible, or your return request number will be invalid.
4. Return costs are free for a refund and replacement returns of the same item within the return policy period only provided the product is defective due to manufacturer reason.
5. If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
6. If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
7. No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Ulefone will only pay for return shipping if an item is defective due to manufacturer reason (no fault of customer). The item must be within its Ulefone return policy. A waybill number can be obtained email after creating RMA through Ulefone Customer contact center. The reimbursement of return shipping cost paid by customer will be processed through the online channels provided by Ulefone.
1. Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return(i.e. a return initiated for a defective product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
2. Purchase of items, please keep the original package for at least 30 days within the return policy period in case any return or replacement request.
HOW TO RETURN A Ulefone ITEM
This tutorial will guide you through the process of how to return a Ulefone item on Ulefone.COM.
• First, you may request an RMA service number by contact Ulefone customer contact center.
• Next, you need backup data, erase all personal data with the product.
• Then Ulefone will dispatch the return request number to the user. Please pack the defective device and purchase certificate and deliver the package to the specified address which provided by Ulefone.
• Then Ulefone authorized service center will process your return request after receiving the product.
• You may use the waybill number to track the shipping status.
ADDITIONAL RETURN INFORMATION
Any forms of combinational promotion and purchase:
1.Combinational promotion refers to a special offer in which two or more products are purchased together to receive a discount.
2.Products purchased with a combinational promotion, any of which can be returned for a replacement in accordance with the Return Policy.
3.Products purchased with a combinational promotion, any one of which return for a refund following the return policy, the current order will be no longer entitled to combinational promotion policy, we will recalculate the unreturned products by original price and then calculate the refund amount for you.
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AND GIFTS
Ulefone may offer free promotional items with their products. To receive a full refund on a purchase that offers promotional items, all items must be returned.
OUT-OF-STOCK (BACK-ORDER) ITEMS
If Ulefone no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, Ulefone will issue you a refund.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
If you are unable to create a return, it may be due to one of the following reasons.
ITEM IS PAST THE RETURN PERIOD
If your item is past the eligible return period, you can no longer return it to Ulefone, but you may still have a warranty with Ulefone for repair or replacement. To verify Ulefone warranty coverage and options, please refer to the Warranty Policy page.
ITEM IS NON-REFUNDABLE OR NON-REPLACEABLE
Your item is non-refundable, non-replaceable or both. To check an item's return policy, please refer to the Warranty & Returns section on the item's product page. However, please be aware that even if your item is not returnable to Ulefone, you may still have a warranty with the Ulefone for repair or replacement. To verify Ulefone warranty coverage and options, please refer to the Warranty Policy page. If an item is within the return policy and time frame listed on the item's product page, but you cannot create a return, please contact us for further assistance.
This document was last updated on 20 Sep. 2019